An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Contact Service for the position of a ‘Senior Contact and Escort Organiser’.
We are looking for someone who is forward thinking and resilient under pressure, who has good organising skills to effectively plan rotas for Senior Contact Workers to facilitate Family Time for looked after children and other contacts with their parents and significant family members.
Duties and responsibilities will include (see JD for more info):
- A management qualification is desirable such as NVQ Level 4 or equivalent in relevant field along with childcare experience, (If relying on Social Work qualification you will be required to be registered with Social Work England).
- An ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with a good level of computer literacy is essential in order to maintain a data base of family time and ensure that appropriate performance management information is collected, collated and reported.
- Your desired experience of childcare settings or knowledge will ensure that family time is undertaken in a manner which is child centred and consistent with agreed procedures and good practice.
- Safeguarding knowledge is essential as you will be responsible to advise and support Senior Contact Workers in responding to safeguarding issues and ensuring they are reported to the responsible social worker
- You will be supported and managed by the Contact and Escort and Family Assessment Manager
If you are interested in having a conversation about this vacancy, please contact the Manager for the Contact Service: Jacqueline Facey - email@example.com
- Shortlisting will take place on 03.12.21
- Interviews will take place on 8.12.21 - AM
And 10.12.21 – PM
Please note once adequate applications have been received this advert will be closed and no further applications will be accepted for ths position after close, therefore it is advisable to submit your completed application as soon as you can.
How to apply
Please click Apply Online below to complete your application form