Interview Dates will be offered within 48 hours of you submitting you Application Form
Following investment in service in order to further reduce caseloads for our social workers, we are looking for qualified social workers who are available to take up permanent and fixed term contracts within our area based social worker teams across Birmingham.
We are proud social workers and we strongly believe in social justice and are strong advocates for our families, many of whom may feel marginalised by society. We are passionate about social work and celebrate good practice and success, we are focused on the child but understand and celebrate the role of families in improving outcomes for children.
This is an exciting time to join Birmingham Children’s Trust – you will be joining well-established teams which pride themselves on good quality, relationship based social practice.
What we offer
- Good Quality Monthly Supervision
- Joining a well-established social work and management team
- Agile Working arrangement to support work life balance
- Peer Group Supervision
- Service Development Days
- High level of support
- Restorative, thoughtful, reflective, experienced and dedicated management team, who celebrate success and support learning.
- For those who would like to take up a temporary contract we offer the possibility of permanence if you want to stay at the end of the assignment
How to apply
Please click Apply Online below to complete your application form