FIXED TERM CONTRACT TO 31ST MARCH 2021.
Birmingham Children’s Trust is looking to recruit 2 full time Data and Evaluation Officers support the delivery of Early Help with various partners across the city. The successful candidates will work within the Think Family Data Team, supporting delivery of the Troubled Families Programme with specific responsibility for assisting with the identification, monitoring, outcomes verification and evaluation of the programme. This work will ensure that the Trust achieves its priorities around Think Family and maximises payment by results over the period of the fixed term contract.
As a Data and Evaluation Officer you will have:
- Experience of cross partnership working in a public sector environment.
- Experience of working with internal/ external auditors and working within a quality assurance framework.
- Experience of handling, manipulating and analysing multiple large datasets from different statutory partners.
- Experience of leading and developing performance management across large public sector agencies.
- Understanding of data sharing and experience of working within GDPR guidelines.
- Strong SQL skills.
Expertise in Microsoft Office applications including extensive experience of Excel.
How to apply
Please click Apply Online below to complete your application form